Pages

Friday, November 19, 2021

Yummy Yogurt

Hi bloggers Charlotte here,

This week my class has been doing kiwi inavaters. So we have a option of what things we can create and learn about.I did mine in buddies.Elsie and me created and learnt about the easiyo yogurt.Our task was to create a yogurt flavour and a company. So me and Elsie did a company called Yummy Yo Yo .

Have a look below to see me and Elsie's picture creation.What's your favourite yogurt? What would your yogurt company be called? Have a good weekend by bloggers.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.