Pages

Friday, November 5, 2021

Supper Cool Slogan

 HI bloggers Charlotte here,

This week my maths class has been doing Transformation and it is coming to an end so we have done a fun activity to finish it up.We have to go on canva and make a slogan about ourselves.Before we created our slogan we got a piece of paper it had some logos on it.With the logos we had to spot the transformation. 

Have you ever done transformation in math? What is your favourite shape? Have you made a slogan before? Hope you like my slogan have a look down below.Have a good weekend by bloggers.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.