Pages

Friday, December 10, 2021

Blast into space

Merry Christmas bloggers Charlotte here,

This week sharon came in to tell us about the summer learning journey. I decided I would give it a try so I went on the site and did the first activity.The first activity was to do a NASA colouring book so I choose the rocket blasting into space one.

I found this activity quite fun and I am keen to keep doing it over the holidays.There were two options they were 1 kick start and 2 step it up.I choose the step it up one because that would mean you get more points.Have a look below at what I coloured. Do you like to colour? What is your favourite colour? See you bloggers have a good weekend  



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Charlotte,

    I love the colours you used! My Favourite colour in your picture was the yellow colour. Maybe next time you could make your writing a little bit bigger because it's a bit hard to read. Other than that your post is amazing!!

    Ka kite! -Lucy :P

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.