Pages

Friday, December 3, 2021

Incredible Invention

 Hello bloggers Charlotte here,

This week my hub has been inventing helpful things to solve problems in the world.Me and my friend Amelia have been doing a project called the animal sensor. Amelia told me a problem it was: That when ever there family was having a meal there Cat would come and want to have food.So we have started to design a thing tha sensors the Animal then a thing appears automatically giving the animal food.

I have enjoyed doing this project so far and I will enjoy doing it next week me and Amelia are very excited to see what it will turn into.I have enjoyed doing this project so far and I will enjoy doing it next week me and Amelia are very excited to see what it will turn into.Also the Teachers said that the best thing that  anyone in the class events they will put money into the project and see if we can make it.                                                                                                                                                                                          Goodbye bloggers and Merry Xmas      

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.